Cherokee Village Arkansas Forum CherokeeVillageForum.com by CherokeeVillageAR.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» HOW TO FIND HONEST CONTRACTOR --- CHEROKEE VILLAGE AR
We are getting information to the local community quick and others are viewing EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:55 pm by Chuck K

» Visit to Cherokee Village, Hardy, Ash Flat
We are getting information to the local community quick and others are viewing EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 pm by trout

» SCUBA DIVING IN LAKE OMAHA
We are getting information to the local community quick and others are viewing EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:48 am by Guest

» Cost to get water meter & hydrant and electric meter with 120v plug.
We are getting information to the local community quick and others are viewing EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:57 pm by Chuck K

» Restaurant Reviews
We are getting information to the local community quick and others are viewing EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:43 pm by Guest

» Golf course restaurants
We are getting information to the local community quick and others are viewing EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:19 pm by Guest

» Solar panels working great!!!!!
We are getting information to the local community quick and others are viewing EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:58 pm by j3topgun

» Vacation Rentals
We are getting information to the local community quick and others are viewing EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:59 am by Guest

» Village Mart opened?
We are getting information to the local community quick and others are viewing EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:53 pm by Guest

» Cherokee Village Arkansas Gift Lots
We are getting information to the local community quick and others are viewing EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:44 pm by Paul2CV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of CherokeeVillageAR.net Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Cherokee Village Arkansas Forum CherokeeVillageForum.com by CherokeeVillageAR.net on your social bookmarking website

We are getting information to the local community quick and others are viewing

Go down

We are getting information to the local community quick and others are viewing Empty We are getting information to the local community quick and others are viewing

Post by Admin Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:15 pm

I just found out we were the first to put the Highland School Board vote results on the web this morning, faster than any news agency including Area Wide News and KAIT. We are not and do not claim to be a news agency. We're just a forum to share ideas about Cherokee Village Arkansas and the surrounding area.

http://bit.ly/dpD6mu

Someone also informed me today and showed me where someone else copied part of our post showing the results and put it on their own website after we had already posted it. We know it is from this forum because of how it was worded and spaced. I changed the wording very slightly to see if it would show up somewhere else and it has. I won't say where on the web it is because that's not important. Once they read this, I am fairly certain it will be changed on their website and that's ok if they do or do not. We don't care. It just goes to show that others are reading this forum and using the information. We appreciate everyone who views this forum and also appreciate any participation. Please register as a member and shares your views and information with everyone.

Thank you for viewing the forum. We hope it helps.

Admin
Admin

https://cherokeevillage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down