Bookmark and share the address of CherokeeVillageAR.net Forum on your social bookmarking website
Bookmark and share the address of Cherokee Village Arkansas Forum CherokeeVillageForum.com by CherokeeVillageAR.net on your social bookmarking website
The Villager Journal has a great guest columnist. Even though I'm a guy, I found these reflection's by Mrs. Curtis on turning 40 very profound. Here's a link to the column and some of her wise thoughts below it.
"40 THINGS TO DO TO MAKE LIFE MORE FULFILLING:
1. Get God's opinion on everything.. Without exception. Do not proceed to step two until you complete step one and feel you are blessed with His approval.
2. Never let your happiness be dependent upon any single person EVER!
3. Do little things for the ones you love, things they don't expect and do them even if they don't do anything in return or even thank you for doing it
4. Relish in giving more than getting.
5. Dance like you want to, not like everyone else does, let the music move you, even if you look like a fool.
6. Never judge anyone, everyone has roots that have led them to being the person they are today, accept them, you don't have to like them, just accept them.
7. Write down your honest thoughts, don't sugar coat them, then come back and read them later, even years later and who knows, they may sound prolific, or even stupid, but nonetheless they are a memory and that is worth saving.
8. Don't take anything too seriously that you have to take a drug to get through it.
9. Love with all you have, even if you don't get it back.
10. Write things for your children to read in the future. As a child, things are understood much differently than reading them years later as an adult. This also provides valuable insight into the depths of parents, above and beyond what we see as children growing up. ..." More through the link above.
- Posts : 1065
Points : 1844
Join date : 2010-08-17