Cherokee Village Arkansas Forum CherokeeVillageForum.com by CherokeeVillageAR.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» HOW TO FIND HONEST CONTRACTOR --- CHEROKEE VILLAGE AR
Today is election day. I love election day. This is an important day. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:55 pm by Chuck K

» Visit to Cherokee Village, Hardy, Ash Flat
Today is election day. I love election day. This is an important day. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 pm by trout

» SCUBA DIVING IN LAKE OMAHA
Today is election day. I love election day. This is an important day. EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:48 am by Guest

» Cost to get water meter & hydrant and electric meter with 120v plug.
Today is election day. I love election day. This is an important day. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:57 pm by Chuck K

» Restaurant Reviews
Today is election day. I love election day. This is an important day. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:43 pm by Guest

» Golf course restaurants
Today is election day. I love election day. This is an important day. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:19 pm by Guest

» Solar panels working great!!!!!
Today is election day. I love election day. This is an important day. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:58 pm by j3topgun

» Vacation Rentals
Today is election day. I love election day. This is an important day. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:59 am by Guest

» Village Mart opened?
Today is election day. I love election day. This is an important day. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:53 pm by Guest

» Cherokee Village Arkansas Gift Lots
Today is election day. I love election day. This is an important day. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:44 pm by Paul2CV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of CherokeeVillageAR.net Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Cherokee Village Arkansas Forum CherokeeVillageForum.com by CherokeeVillageAR.net on your social bookmarking website

Today is election day. I love election day. This is an important day.

2 posters

Go down

Today is election day. I love election day. This is an important day. Empty Re: Today is election day. I love election day. This is an important day.

Post by Chuck K Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:41 pm

There were about 520 voters by 2:45 this afternoon when I voted at C.V. City Hall.

Thanks Mike for reminding and encouraging everyone to get out and vote. This has proved to be a very important election

Chuck K

Back to top Go down

Today is election day. I love election day. This is an important day. Empty Today is election day. I love election day. This is an important day.

Post by mike Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:46 am

Today is election day. I love election day. This is an important day and by exercising your right to vote you are doing something extremely important and are also honoring the sacrifices many have made simply so you can go to your polling place and vote!

Do it. Go vote today. Don't make excuses. Most excuses not to vote are pathetic and are an insult to those who died to give you that right. I don't care who you vote for. It doesn't matter if you hate your choices and you decide to write in Mickey Mouse, Elvis, or Lady Gaga, just get out and vote. Do it! Do it now!

Remember that voting in America is safe, simple, and easy. It is not that way in many countries throughout the globe. In many places, you are risking your life to vote and they do it anyway. In many countries, voting is ripe for rampant fraud and they still vote anyway. Yet, here in this country, most people do not vote, yet they still feel the right to complain about how bad things are. I have no time for lazy, apathetic people like that. We've taken the voting process for granted. We shouldn't.

Remember Florida 2000. Your vote counts. Your vote matters. I can promise you that more than 537 registered voters didn't bother to vote that day and they more than likely changed the course of history.

That is how important it is to vote.

So, get out from behind your pc, your laptop, your smartphone, your ipad, and....

Go vote!

I hope I've made it perfectly clear what you should use some of your precious time to do today. There were countless sacrifices made to make this duty, obligation, and privilege available to you today. Don't slap those sacrifices in the face with your selfish reasons not to vote.

mike

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum