Cherokee Village Arkansas Forum CherokeeVillageForum.com by CherokeeVillageAR.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» HOW TO FIND HONEST CONTRACTOR --- CHEROKEE VILLAGE AR
Lot Clearning Services EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:55 pm by Chuck K

» Visit to Cherokee Village, Hardy, Ash Flat
Lot Clearning Services EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 pm by trout

» SCUBA DIVING IN LAKE OMAHA
Lot Clearning Services EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:48 am by Guest

» Cost to get water meter & hydrant and electric meter with 120v plug.
Lot Clearning Services EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:57 pm by Chuck K

» Restaurant Reviews
Lot Clearning Services EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:43 pm by Guest

» Golf course restaurants
Lot Clearning Services EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:19 pm by Guest

» Solar panels working great!!!!!
Lot Clearning Services EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:58 pm by j3topgun

» Vacation Rentals
Lot Clearning Services EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:59 am by Guest

» Village Mart opened?
Lot Clearning Services EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:53 pm by Guest

» Cherokee Village Arkansas Gift Lots
Lot Clearning Services EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:44 pm by Paul2CV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of CherokeeVillageAR.net Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Cherokee Village Arkansas Forum CherokeeVillageForum.com by CherokeeVillageAR.net on your social bookmarking website

Lot Clearning Services

2 posters

Go down

Lot Clearning Services Empty Re: Lot Clearning Services

Post by Desertdweller Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Excellent advice Mike and I will apply it once I contract someone to clear my lots. I've heard the same advice somewhere else on the website regarding some of the contractors that operate in CV. Taking advantage of the elderly kindness should not be condoned and to protect your by putting down a down payment and making the final payment once services have been render is a wise decision for ANYONE! I say if a contractor can't agree to that, then choose a different contractor.

Desertdweller

Back to top Go down

Post by mike Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:25 am

I've used on 3 occasions Jerry Reed of Jerry Reed's Tree Service and have been very pleased with the results. His number is 870-371-1754. Tell him you were referred by Mike if you decide to call him for a bid. That may help you get a better price, or a worse one, I don't know lol.

I do offer one idea that is just common sense in my book. With any tree service, NEVER pay up front in full for the job, no matter how much these guys whine about it. Negotiate with the tree service where you will give them a deposit the morning they show up, and when the job is completed to what was agreed to, then the balance you will pay on the spot when it is completely finished to your satisfaction, and ALL debris is hauled away. Never ever ever pay in full until all debris is hauled away as agreed to. Just a friendly warning. It's never happened to me because I would never pay up front before job completion to anybody, but I have heard horror stories of people who have paid up front for tree work, landscaping, painting, construction, odd jobs, etc and it is never seems to get completed to what was agreed to, or they leave branches and debris behind, say they will come back for it, yet never do.

Hope that helps.

mike

Back to top Go down

Lot Clearning Services Empty from SpringRiver_Chick

Post by springri Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:29 pm

I've been doing the same thing--shopping for a tree service to clear the woods in the back of my lot and remove the stumps from the trees my husband cut. There are some good tree services and some bad ones--there are many in the area. Some tree services also subcontract the stump grinding so you may want to ask them about that.

My neighbor just used Charles, owner of "Chuck-N-Saw" Tree Service in Nearby Williford, AR and he was very happy with him and he gave the lowest bid for services
Chuck-N-Saw Tree & Landscaping RR 1 Box 88a Williford AR 72482-9721 tel: 870-966-4934 - Sharp County

I also heard that Rebel Tree Service is pretty good. Rebel Tree Care(870) 856-3010

92 Liberty Hill Rd
Hardy, Arkansas 72542-9196

Category: Shrub/tree Services

Rebel Tree Care is a one-stop provider of tree services in Arkansas. Visit us at our location in Hardy or call us at (870) 856-3010.
This is a generic description. If you are the owner of Rebel Tree Care and would like to change this, please edit this listing.

Rebel Tree Care
(870) 856-3010 - - Hardy, Arkansas

springri

Back to top Go down

Lot Clearning Services Empty Lot Clearning Services

Post by Desertdweller Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:58 am

Hello Everyone,

I''m trying to find resources for getting several of my lots cleared from trees. Need to find reputable source(s) who can do this for me without me physically being in CV, if at all possible. Any recommendations?

I would think this is a hot topic for new land owners.

Awaiting your favorable reply.

Thanks,
Abdi

Desertdweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down