Cherokee Village Arkansas Forum CherokeeVillageForum.com by CherokeeVillageAR.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» HOW TO FIND HONEST CONTRACTOR --- CHEROKEE VILLAGE AR
CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:55 pm by Chuck K

» Visit to Cherokee Village, Hardy, Ash Flat
CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 pm by trout

» SCUBA DIVING IN LAKE OMAHA
CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:48 am by Guest

» Cost to get water meter & hydrant and electric meter with 120v plug.
CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:57 pm by Chuck K

» Restaurant Reviews
CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:43 pm by Guest

» Golf course restaurants
CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:19 pm by Guest

» Solar panels working great!!!!!
CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:58 pm by j3topgun

» Vacation Rentals
CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:59 am by Guest

» Village Mart opened?
CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:53 pm by Guest

» Cherokee Village Arkansas Gift Lots
CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:44 pm by Paul2CV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of CherokeeVillageAR.net Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Cherokee Village Arkansas Forum CherokeeVillageForum.com by CherokeeVillageAR.net on your social bookmarking website

CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ

3 posters

Go down

CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ Empty On Being Misunderstood...

Post by Paul2CV Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:29 am

Hi Forum,

Yesterday, I posted a poll that was intended to be the basis for a constructive and positive discussion. On reflection, I sensed that it would be misunderstood, so I took it down. What I think is that the topic is better handled by discussion.

I care deeply about the Village. I want it to be its very best. It is led and represented by very dedicated people who feel the same way. As another poster recently reminded us, politics can be rough and tumble. I get that and respect strong engagement of ideas.

What I was hoping to do with my other post/poll was to bring up a topic aimed at bringing out the best in us all. It is perceived by some that there is a bit of a need for a more cooperative interaction at Council Meetings with our Alderman/women and our City. If I am wrong about this perception, I am happy to be corrected. However, if others have heard/seen this to be so, what can be done to make the interaction as cooperative and positive as possible? Again, my goal is for CV to be its very best and for a positive discussion to begin.

Paul2CV

Back to top Go down

CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ Empty Re: CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ

Post by Paul2CV Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:18 am

Thanks Mike. I'll try!

Paul2CV

Back to top Go down

CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ Empty Re: CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ

Post by mike Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:50 am

Fyi for all to know, to start a poll, go to the Cherokee Village Arkansas Polls category and start a new topic. At the bottom of the new topic page is the poll area to start your poll.

It's to start a poll and we encourage everyone to vote. Thank you.

mike

Back to top Go down

Post by mike Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:47 am

Paul,

Sounds good. You can put up any poll yourself. It's easy to do. I'd like to see more polls started. They're not going to be very scientific, but they may gives a good pulse on the issue at hand. Go for it!

mike

Back to top Go down

CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ Empty CherokeeVillageForum.com Polling FAQ

Post by Admin Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Anyone can vote. You do not have to be a registered member of this forum to vote.

However, to discourage multiple voting by the same person, only one vote per IP address is allowed.

Rest assured, if you are a registered user and you are signed in, and you vote, your username will not be shown as to how you have voted. The poll only tallies the votes, and does not show on the forum how any member voted. The fact that you voted is recorded. How you voted is recorded. But there is no association of how you voted with your user account. Every poll vote is anonymous. That means that moderators, administrators, and board owners with access to their database cannot tell how you voted in a particular poll.

Again, I have no way of knowing how you voted.

In addition, registered users have the ability to put up their own poll questions.

In the interest of fairness, I will not be voting in any polls that I put up, but if a registered user puts up a poll question, I may or may not vote on that issue.

Thanks to all for your continued viewing and participation of this forum.

Mike

Admin
Admin

https://cherokeevillage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum