Cherokee Village Arkansas Forum CherokeeVillageForum.com by CherokeeVillageAR.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» HOW TO FIND HONEST CONTRACTOR --- CHEROKEE VILLAGE AR
Support Our Local Restaurants EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:55 pm by Chuck K

» Visit to Cherokee Village, Hardy, Ash Flat
Support Our Local Restaurants EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 pm by trout

» SCUBA DIVING IN LAKE OMAHA
Support Our Local Restaurants EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:48 am by Guest

» Cost to get water meter & hydrant and electric meter with 120v plug.
Support Our Local Restaurants EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:57 pm by Chuck K

» Restaurant Reviews
Support Our Local Restaurants EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:43 pm by Guest

» Golf course restaurants
Support Our Local Restaurants EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:19 pm by Guest

» Solar panels working great!!!!!
Support Our Local Restaurants EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:58 pm by j3topgun

» Vacation Rentals
Support Our Local Restaurants EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:59 am by Guest

» Village Mart opened?
Support Our Local Restaurants EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:53 pm by Guest

» Cherokee Village Arkansas Gift Lots
Support Our Local Restaurants EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:44 pm by Paul2CV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of CherokeeVillageAR.net Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Cherokee Village Arkansas Forum CherokeeVillageForum.com by CherokeeVillageAR.net on your social bookmarking website

Support Our Local Restaurants

2 posters

Go down

Support Our Local Restaurants Empty Re: Support Our Local Restaurants

Post by Admin Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:39 am

I agree, Chuck. Supporting these local restaurants helps all of us. We enjoy Kopper Kettle, Cozumel, and Biggers among others.

Admin
Admin

https://cherokeevillage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Support Our Local Restaurants Empty Support Our Local Restaurants

Post by Chuck K Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:40 am

Due to the downturn in the economy, some of our local restaurants are struggling some. I want to give a list of some of my favourites that I would recommend.
Both Carols Lakeview and The Copper Feather are very well established and great places to eat. The Village Market has been growing, but the location has had trouble in the past. The new ownership has changed that greatly, and has a daily special along with an excellent menu. They have great deli sandwiches, pizza, and friendly service always. Fredericks on the highway has an excellent variety also, including a Friday and Saturday night buffet. Great portions at reasonable prices. The China Garden, rebuilt after the tornado, has been going strong since its reopening. One of my favourites is Words and Afterwords in Hardy. It is tucked away, a street up from main street, but well worth a visit. It's the best coffee shop in the area. Excellent food, great atmosphere, and live entertainment on Friday nights, as well as an open mike night on Thursdays. Usually local talent, sometimes folk music, sometimes country. You never know. You always leave there, having had excellent food and coffee, and knowing that you have just experienced a taste of Ozark culture with the variety of music they have.
I know everyone has their favourites. These are mine, but I am always open to new local businesses, and would love more input from others. If you have not tried one of these places, please give them a try. We all need to support our local economy.

Chuck K

Back to top Go down