Cherokee Village Arkansas Forum CherokeeVillageForum.com by CherokeeVillageAR.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» HOW TO FIND HONEST CONTRACTOR --- CHEROKEE VILLAGE AR
West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:55 pm by Chuck K

» Visit to Cherokee Village, Hardy, Ash Flat
West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 pm by trout

» SCUBA DIVING IN LAKE OMAHA
West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:48 am by Guest

» Cost to get water meter & hydrant and electric meter with 120v plug.
West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:57 pm by Chuck K

» Restaurant Reviews
West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:43 pm by Guest

» Golf course restaurants
West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:19 pm by Guest

» Solar panels working great!!!!!
West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:58 pm by j3topgun

» Vacation Rentals
West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:59 am by Guest

» Village Mart opened?
West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:53 pm by Guest

» Cherokee Village Arkansas Gift Lots
West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:44 pm by Paul2CV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of CherokeeVillageAR.net Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Cherokee Village Arkansas Forum CherokeeVillageForum.com by CherokeeVillageAR.net on your social bookmarking website

West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area

3 posters

Go down

West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area Empty Re: West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area

Post by Paul2CV Sun May 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Hi trout,

Yes, that makes a good bit of sense. There probably is a different rate for commercial and residential.

Part of me was wondering if the passing on of property to Mr. Daggett from Mr. Cooper fell outside the normal lot assessment formulas and if that would change for the new owner. I was struck that I couldn't find tax info on the auction website. I think it would of helped sales if that information was easily available on the auction site. Maybe I just missed it and it was there somewhere.

Paul2CV

Back to top Go down

West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area Empty Re: West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area

Post by trout Sun May 01, 2011 8:21 am

Paul I would think it is taxed based on road frontage just like all lots are with the additional fee on golf and lake lots. You are talking about the SID fee right not county taxes which are based on accessed value by the county.

trout

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul2CV Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:54 pm

Hi springri, Desertdweller, trout, Mike, and all,

Did anyone of you actually participate in the auction of Mr. Daggett's property? Also, i continue to want to know how property is taxed in the Village when it is a single parcel of several acres. Mr. Daggett had both residential and commercial parcels like that. Anyone know?

Paul2CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul2CV Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:04 am

Hi springri,

Like your posts a lot. You really do your homework. I'm amazed that an actual lakefront was available in the group for 5000. What's up with that parcel? Also, one has to admit that getting that many adjoining lots is a hard task. There is real value in that grouping for the privacy seeker.

Paul2CV

Back to top Go down

West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area Empty West Lake Estates

Post by springri Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:27 am

I have a place in West Lake Estates but only a lake view, not lakefront.  But my realtor at Southern Pines realty in Hardy has 5 lots put together at the end of a cove in that subdivision that is lakefront over 3 acres--she wants $98,500 for the 5.  They are already subdivided but not all of them are lakefront. It would need clearing.  Its lakefront near the canal between Sequoyah and Thunderbird.  (good Southern Pines Realty in Hardy and then put in $98,500 in the search engine)
She probably didn't pay $10,000 for all of them--the most expensive lot was $5000--she beat me to them.  As for individual lakefront, if you are lucky to find one on East Lakeshore Drive, you are probably looking at between $50,000-$60,000 at least

springri

Back to top Go down

Post by Desertdweller Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:23 am

Hello Paul,

I'm coming to CV I just don't know when, lol! I If you take a look at my last post there is a link for looking at the street in question by google maps. That is exactly what I am doing if google has mapped it and been down the street. I use google maps to get a general feel for them from the street view point of view noting of paved roads, if electricity is in place. It also shows me the surrounding areas of interest very well.

Thanks for you kind words and wisdom. I fell in love with CV from Google maps Very Happy

Last edited by Desertdweller on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Desertdweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul2CV Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:48 am

Hi Desertdweller,

We love your enthusiasm! Still, let me continue to encourage you to visit before making too many lot purchases. As a generalization, one thing that you want to know even on lakefronts is who your neighbors are and the basic state of the whole street you are on. Perhaps you want to do a "streetview" on google maps.

Paul2CV

Back to top Go down

West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area Empty West Lakeshore Drive 2nd Addtiona Area

Post by Desertdweller Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:32 am

Looking to purchase land in this particular area. It is located on West Lake Estates Drive bordering Lake Sequoyah. I wondering what are estimated lot values in this area, if anyone knows or cares to make a guess. Not looking for specifics just generalizations.

View Larger Map" />
View Larger Map

Desertdweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down